General Rules for Wrestling Tournaments
1. Competitors must be in team uniforms and warm-ups.
2. No Hats.
3. Two Coaches to a corner. No Wrestlers sitting or standing behind or beside coaches.
4. We will have wrestlers on deck. They do not go and get leg band until they are ready to wrestle. Wrestler will go to their corner and shed warm-ups, etc. and then report to table for leg bands. From there they go straight to the center of the mat to wrestle. If they go back to their corner, they will be access a team point.
5. Winner will sign bout sheet at table at conclusion of bout.
6. Where the “T” is on the mat, that corner is for the top bracket wrestler.
7. Coaches do not wear jeans. Khakis and team shirts are acceptable for all rounds except finals. Coaches with Wrestlers in the finals should have a dress shirt and tie. You are a professional , dress like one.
8. No Filming from the floor. All Filming must be done from stands.
9. Wrestling is a highly emotional sport. Coaches keep your wrestlers under control on the mats and in the locker rooms.
LETS HAVE A GREAT TOURNAMENT